The Brechin City Supporters Travel Club is a service to get supporters to each and every away game over the course of the season. Your support is invaluable to the teams performance away from Glebe Park and the travel club is an ideal way to get to and from away games hassle free. The Supporters Club provide a bus to take fans from Brechin (meeting at St Ninians Square) to grounds all across Scotland. During the journey the Supporters Club will offer a 'sweepy' on the days final result as well occassional raffles and quizes along with the usual friendly atmosphere along the way. For some of the longer journeys pre arranged stops are made to allow supporters get a breath of fresh air, a spot of lunch or a pre match drink before carrying on to the destination ground.
Season Travel Ticket Prices
|Individual Price||Season Ticket Price|
Season 2017 - 2018 Bus Leaving Times (assuming a 3pm kickoff) :-
Dundee United :- 1pm
Dunfermline :- 11am
Falkirk :- 10.30am
Greenock Morton :- 10am
Inverness Caley Thistle :- 9.30am
Livingston :- 10.30am
Queen of the South :- 9.45am
St Mirren :- 10am
Terms & Conditions
1. The Brechin City Supporters Travel Card guarantees you a seat on every away league game only. It is down to the discretion of the Supporters Club Committe to include Cup games within the price of the Travel Card. The bus convenor should always be notified whether you can travel or not so that other supporters can travel even if you can't.
2. All Supporters purchasing a travel card must pay the full amount either in a one payment at the start of the season or in six monthly payments of £N/A (Adult Non-Member) £N/A (Adult Member) or £N/A (Concession) (Payment to be made on the 1st away game each month to the bus convenor).
3. When travelling your Travel Card must be produced each journey to the Bus Convenor.
4. Strictly no alcohol or illegal substances are allowed on the Supporters Bus by LAW.
5. Abuse of other supporters travelling on the bus is strictly prohibited. Complaints will be dealt with by the Supporters Club Committee.
6. The Committee is not responsible for any individuals once they have left the bus.
7. You must return to the bus within 15 minutes of the final whistle, unless prior approval is gained from the Committee.
8. Buses will only stop at designated places unless authorised by the Committee members present on the bus.
9. Individual Travel Bookings must be made directly with the Bus Convenor. Individual bookings cancelled within 48hrs of travel will incur full payment so please ensure you can travel. Future bookings will not be granted until payment is made.
10. On any unforeseen issues the Committee's decision is final.